New and updated
- The chat message status has been removed from the chat thread. The message status is still available on the Details card for the individual chat message.
- Hit counts beside each artifact now update to reflect what is loaded in the hits table.
- On the Artifacts Configuration page, you can now select the input type (AXIOM, Physical Analyzer, XRY).
- On the Detail page, the navigation buttons now make it clear you are navigating between items.
- On the Gallery page, you can now hover the mouse over a video and it plays a preview at 4x speed.
- Previously, some media types were not being properly rendered within chat thread previews, even if the same file types could be previewed outside of a chat thread. Now, chat thread previews are consistent.
- The character limit in the Strategy section of a Report has been increased to 32,767 characters.
- The file upload operation no longer has a default timeout setting, increasing the success rate of uploaded files in low-upload-speed environments.
- The installer now upgrades on-premises environments to Kubernetes 1.24.
- Bulk actions for applying tags or comments did not immediately update the tag color stripe nor update the comment counter. -MR-1029
- For cases created in Magnet REVIEW 3.x, sorting on columns that did not have values for every artifact may have caused paging issues when the entire column is blank for that page. -MR-3307
- An issue with the Filmstrip previewer service is causing them to exceed their memory limits, which cause the pods to be terminated.
Workaround: Configure the maximum number of video requests to be 2 or less and the Filmstrip previewer pod should not get into a state where it runs out of memory.
- In evidence uploaded from Cellebrite Physical Analyzer, duplicate artifact fragments can be generated if an XML element from the Cellebrite export contains a nested element of the same type.
- Keyword searches applied by the user don't get highlighted in PDF previews if the content exists in the table of contents, links, or occurs over multiple lines.
- When the user previews a picture or PDF attachment in the artifact hit details view, the audit log incorrectly records the action as a download event. PDF documents can trigger multiple download requests on hit details page open.
- When the same user applies tags in quick succession, it can cause subsequent tag requests to throw an error.
- Switching to full screen in a document preview sometimes causes some UI elements to resize off the screen. This occurs most frequently with larger documents.