New in this release
- Performance improvements have been made to the upload CLI to improve upload times and reduce errors. The CLI also now includes a --max-hit-attachments argument that allows you to specify the maximum number of attachments an artifact hit can contain before its rejected.
- The Filmstrip preview service wasn't creating previews efficiently for videos. -MR-1968
- If a user's system time was different from the timezone of the date/time filter, the system would shift the filter criteria to account for the difference in time, resulting in inaccurate search results. -MR-1784
- In evidence uploaded from Cellebrite Physical Analyzer, duplicate artifact fragments can be generated if an XML element from the Cellebrite export contains a nested element of the same type.
- Keyword searches applied by the user don't get highlighted in PDF previews if the content exists in the table of contents, links, or occurs over multiple lines.
- When the user previews a picture or PDF attachment in the artifact hit details view, the audit log incorrectly records the action as a download event. PDF documents can trigger multiple download requests on hit details page open.
- When the same user applies tags in quick succession, it can cause subsequent tag requests to throw an error.
- Bulk actions for applying tags or comments do not immediately update the tag color stripe or update the comment counter in the UI. A webpage refresh can sometimes be required for this to take effect.
- Switching to fullscreen in a document preview sometimes causes some UI elements to resize off the screen. This occurs most frequently with larger documents.