- Due to the integration of Keycloak in this release, upgrading to this version will require you to create new accounts for all users.
New in this release
- Added support for evidence exported from Cellebrite Physical Analyzer.
- Added support for Keycloak, an open source identity and access management solution. Keycloak provides capabilities for multi-factor authentication and single sign-on and integrates with directory services technologies such as LDAP, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Added a new Grafana dashboard that monitors persistent volumes used by Magnet REVIEW. This dashboard identifies the amount of space being used in volumes to help prevent your cluster from breaking due to volumes running out of space.
- Improvements have been made to how artifacts are sorted by fragment type. Previously, if you were viewing an artifact category that did not have consistent fragment types within it's artifacts, selecting a sort by option could cause the sort by options to change the next time you opened the drop-down. Now, the sort by options are consistent across each category.
- Grafana user accounts are now persisted after upgrades. While running the installer, you can also specify the password to use for the Grafana admin account.
- After a date or time filter has been applied, you can now append additional search criteria without having to delete the existing criteria.
- On-premises installations now support NFS filesystem storage in addition to Ceph storage.
- In Azure environments, elasticsearch indices now have snapshots created automatically making it easier to restore to a stable version if issues occur.
- When creating an export from a case that contains more than one evidence source with the same name, the hit count of the report only reflects one of the evidence sources. -MR-1761
- After an evidence source was uploaded, metrics for the upload weren't always being recorded. -MR-1650
- In evidence uploaded from Cellebrite Physical Analyzer, duplicate artifact fragments can be generated if an XML element from the Cellebrite export contains a nested element of the same type.
- Keyword searches applied by the user don't get highlighted in PDF previews if the content exists in the table of contents, links, or occurs over multiple lines.
- When the user previews a picture or PDF attachment in the artifact hit details view, the audit log incorrectly records the action as a download event. PDF documents can trigger multiple download requests on hit details page open.
- When the same user applies tags in quick succession, it can cause subsequent tag requests to throw an error.
- Bulk actions for applying tags or comments do not immediately update the tag color stripe or update the comment counter in the UI. A webpage refresh can sometimes be required for this to take effect.
- Switching to fullscreen in a document preview sometimes causes some UI elements to resize off the screen. This occurs most frequently with larger documents.