June 27, 2019
New in this release
- Added support for parsing contact information recovered from Nokia feature phones. [XRY]
- The Translator and Investigator (Legal) roles have been deprecated. Existing users that were created with these roles remain unchanged.
- Added support for a new and improved XML export format, which includes many new artifacts. [Magnet AXIOM]
- Evidence units that are created from XML exports, now report operating system information such as the platform and version. [Magnet AXIOM, UFED, XRY]
- In the details for communication artifacts, you can now click any message in a chat thread to view the details of that message.
- Added a sim card icon to use for identifying evidence item types.
- Video files that were recorded in portrait view were not being displayed correctly.
- When filtering on a start or end date facet, the timestamp would be displayed in UTC, giving the impression that the date was inaccurate. Now, filtered dates are displayed in your current timezone.