New in this release
- Improvements have been made to how timezones are presented. Timezone information is now stored in the case database for all evidence types, allowing Magnet REVIEW to present dates and times using the correct offsets. [Magnet AXIOM, UFED, XRY, and E01 images]
- You must now authenticate with your current password before you're able to change to a new password.
- Previously, reports didn't include timezone information with timestamps, making it difficult to interpret dates and times.
- XML exports for some Nokia devices weren't having their data for Contacts parsed and displayed in Magnet REVIEW. [XRY]
- Latitude and longitude coordinates were incorrectly being being rounded to 4 decimal places. No rounding of these values should have occurred.
- Instagram Messages were showing up as being from an Unknown application. [XRY]
- Excel reports were sometimes missing data for the URL field in Internet History results.
- If you view the EULA screen in Magnet REVIEW, it might appear empty. New users will be prompted to click accept on the empty EULA screen before they can proceed.
- Emails that include multiple attachments do not display their attachments properly, and only one attachment will be processed. [Magnet AXIOM]