New features and enhancements
- When scanning a computer, you now have the option to scan the connected network to locate devices on the network. You can turn on this option on the Configure scan options screen under Collect artifacts / Scan browser history, and it only adds a few seconds to the overall scan time.
- You can now configure the output location for case and report files. You can configure the output location from the Configure scan options screen under Reporting options.
- CRC CSAM scans are now 10-15% faster.
- The ScanInfo.txt file now includes the case number/reference and case folder location information.
- For keyword and CRC CSAM hits, you can now access Save, Save All, and View Saved Files options from the right-click context menu. As you select files to save, you can keep track of the total number of selected files. You can also view the total number of saved files on the View Saved Files screen.
- Additional minor updates and improvements.
Supported apps and artifacts
- Added detection support for proXPN VPN software.
- Added support for the Wi-Fi Networks Currently Visible operating system artifact. This artifact preserves the list of Wi-Fi networks currently seen by the computer running Magnet OUTRIDER at the time of the scan.