New features and enhancements
- When scanning a computer, you now have the option to
scan the connected network to locate devices on the network. You can
turn on this option on the Configure scan options screen under Collect
artifacts / Scan browser history, and it only adds a few seconds to the
overall scan time.
- You can now configure the output location for case and report
files. You can configure the output location from the Configure scan
options screen under Reporting options.
- CRC CSAM scans are now 10-15% faster.
- The ScanInfo.txt file now includes the case number/reference and case folder location information.
- For keyword and CRC CSAM hits, you can now access Save, Save All,
and View Saved Files options from the right-click context menu. As you
select files to save, you can keep track of the total number of selected
files. You can also view the total number of saved files on the View
Saved Files screen.
- Additional minor updates and improvements.
Supported apps and artifacts
- Added detection support for proXPN VPN software.
- Added support for the Wi-Fi Networks Currently Visible operating
system artifact. This artifact preserves the list of Wi-Fi networks
currently seen by the computer running Magnet OUTRIDER at the time of