- Accounts Information | Android: Expanded support to parse authentication tokens when available.
- AirDrop | iOS: Updated support for recovering Background Activity, Discoverability, Incoming Transfers, Outgoing Transfers, and Available Recipients. [iOS 15]
- Android Call Logs | Android: Updated support for calllog.db on Samsung which can include SMS message data. [7.0 and 8.0]
- Application Activity | Android: Updated support for Application Activity. [Android 12]
- Chrome Cache Records | Android: Updated support for Chrome Cache Records. [97.0.4692.87]
- Device Information | Android: Updated support for recovering the Android ID used to decrypt Wickr Me and Snapchat databases. [Android 12]
- ICQ Messages | Windows: Removed support for ICQ6 due to security vulnerability.
- Outlook Accounts | Android: Added support for recovering more tokens.
- Private Photo Vault | iOS: Updated support for recovering older pictures from the account. [12.8]
- Slack Accounts | iOS and Android: Updated support to rename Slack Workspaces to Slack Accounts.
- Snapchat Memories | iOS: Updated support to recover video files and previews for Snaps and My Eyes Only hits in Snapchat Memories.
- URL-based Refined Results | All Platforms: Updated support for parsing the URL for Cloud File Services. This update applies to the following file sharing sites: Human Trafficking, Classified, Cloud Services, Dating Sites, Social Media, Tax Sites, Tor Sites, Torrent Sites, and Web Chat.
- WeChat | Android: Updated support for parsing media attachments in the latest version. [8.0.15]
No fixed issues in this update.