- Chromium Browsers | Windows: Added support for recovering media history in Chrome, Edge Chromium and Opera.
- Event Logs - Office Alerts Events | Windows: Added support for acquiring Microsoft Office Alert events.
- Evernote | iOS: Updated support for recovering contacts, notes, and workchat. [10.0.3]
- Motion Photos | Android: Updated support to recover all motion photos formats.
- Samsung Messages | Android: Added support for parsing Samsung Messages.
- Signal | Android: Updated support for recovering group names and membersí phone numbers from group messages. [4.74.3]
- Snapchat | iOS: Updated support for recovering media attachments from chat messages. [11.11.0]
- TamTam Messenger | Android: Updated support for recovering group and channel names. [2.16.0]
- TextNow | Android: Updated support for recovering accounts without a phone number. [22.214.171.124]
- Viber | iOS: Added support for recovering attachment information from messages. [6.8.3]
- WeChat | iOS: Updated carving support for chat messages. [WeChat 7]
- Yahoo Mail | Android: Updated support for recovering emails and user accounts. [6.12.1]
- iMessage | iOS: Improved the ability to find associated attachments in iMessages.
- In some cases, duplicate iMessage chat messages were not merged into one hit. In some cases, duplicate iMessage chat messages were not merged into one hit. -MA-2717
- The "Tags" fragment for Android Firefox Bookmarks is now called "Bookmark Data". -MA-2579
- The number of last run dates/times did not match the application run count number for the Prefetch Files Windows 10 artifact. -COMP-1274
- Updated the "Location" fragment name to be more specific for the following Android and iOS artifacts: BlackBerry Messenger, Calendar Events, Chatous, Evernote, Google Calendar, Google Hangouts (iOS only), GroupMe, iOS Home Screen, Snapchat (Android only), and Whisper. -MA-2580