- Application Install States | iOS: Recover logging information for applications that are installed and uninstalled on an iOS device. [iOS 11.1.2] New update
- Facebook Messenger | Android: Now includes evidence from Facebook Messenger Kids. New update
- Facebook Messenger | iOS: Now includes evidence from Facebook Messenger Kids. New update
- KakaoTalk | Android: Updated support for decrypting messages. [8.2.6] New update
- Messages | Android: Added support for recovering messages and attachments that use the RCS protocol.
- Notes | iOS: You can now decrypt locked notes by specifying the encryption password for the app. To specify the password in AXIOM Process, see Artifact Details > Notes > Options.
- Outlook | Android: Added support for parsing email, calendar, contacts, and accounts information.
- Outlook | iOS: Added support for parsing email, calendar, contacts, and accounts information.
- Pictures: Improvements to how pictures are recovered, including more hits and better picture quality on some raw pictures.
- Samsung Internet | Android: Added support for recovering bookmarks. [9.0]
- Skype Lite | Android: Added support for recovering messages, conversations, contacts, and user accounts. [1.75]
- Viber Chat Messages | Windows: Updated existing support for the latest version. [8.5-9.9]
- WebKit Browsers: Artifacts hits that were sometimes attributed to Safari are now properly attributed to WebKit.
- WebKit Browsers: Chrome, Opera, and 360 Browser artifacts are replaced with a WebKit Browsers artifact that includes hit from all apps.
- In some cases, hits were missed for artifacts that are based on recovering information from ESE databases. New update -MA-185