- Messages | Android: Added support for recovering messages and attachments that use the RCS protocol.
- Notes | iOS: You can now decrypt locked notes by specifying the encryption password for the app. To specify the password in AXIOM Process, see Artifact Details > Notes > Options.
- Outlook | Android: Added support for parsing email, calendar, contacts, and accounts information.
- Outlook | iOS: Added support for parsing email, calendar, contacts, and accounts information.
- Pictures: Improvements to how pictures are recovered, including more hits and better picture quality on some raw pictures.
- Samsung Internet | Android: Added support for recovering bookmarks. [9.0]
- Skype Lite | Android: Added support for recovering messages, conversations, contacts, and user accounts. [1.75]
- Viber Chat Messages | Windows: Updated existing support for the latest version. [8.5-9.9]
- WebKit Browsers: Artifacts hits that were sometimes attributed to Safari are now properly attributed to WebKit.
- WebKit Browsers: Chrome, Opera, and 360 Browser artifacts are replaced with a WebKit Browsers artifact that includes hit from all apps.
No fixed issues in this update.