- Attached Devices | iVe: Added support for recovering information about all the devices that have been attached to the various vehicles exported by iVe.
- Call Logs | iVe: Added support for recovering information about phone calls that were made by a user in the vehicle.
- Contacts | iVe: Added support for recovering information about contacts saved by the user.
- Device Info | iVe: Added support for recovering information about the vehicle and the infotainment system used.
- Events | iVe: Added support for recovering information about events between the device, the user, and/or the vehicle.
- Files| iVe: Added support for recovering information about files that the vehicle and the infotainment system have stored or read from the device.
- Google | iOS, Android, and Windows: Updated in-product icons for Google artifacts to reflect new Google Workspace branding.
- Metadata | iVe: Added support for recovering information about the application and vehicle.
- Routes | iVe: Added support for recovering information about the routes created by the user.
- SMS | iVe: Added support for recovering information about SMS messages that were sent and received by users in the vehicle.
- SMS/MMS | Android: When the Remove duplicates setting is turned on, the product will attempt to ignore carved hits that duplicate parsed hits for chat messages.
- Slack | iOS: Updated support to recover group messages. [21.7.20]
- Snapchat | Android: Updated carving support to display the correct local user name in the Recipient(s) fragment. [22.214.171.124]
- Telegram | Android: Updated support for recovering messages from the latest version. [7.8.1]
- Track Points | iVe: Added support for recovering information about trackpoints created by the user.
- Velocity Points | iVe: Added support for recovering information about the velocity of the vehicle at different times in a trip.
- Waypoints | iVe: Added support for recovering information about waypoints created by the user.
- WeChat | iOS: Updated support to improve Local user identification for both parsed and carved hits.
- Yahoo Mail | Android: Updated support to recover attachments up to version 6.29.2.
- Performance improvements to how AXIOM scans artifacts.
- Start and end time in the Scan summary screen in Process and Examine, as well as the Case processing details card now indicates local time.
- You can now process data recovered using iVe and exported as IVO files for Magnet AXIOM using a dedicated workflow in AXIOM Process. Add IVO files through Evidence sources > Vehicles > iVe.
- You can now load archives created by the Magnet Chromebook Acquisition Assistant directly from the thumb drive.
- Case ID now displays in the title bar of AXIOM Process while image is processing.
- The World map view in AXIOM Examine now uses Open Street Map.
- When a crash occurs due to an outdated video driver or Windows version, a dialog now appears, prompting you to upgrade to the latest versions.
- You can now perform a global keyword search in the Media explorer.
- You can now set up an offline map server and connect to it from AXIOM Examine.
- You can now stack pictures in the Media explorer based on their PhotoDNA similarity. To use this feature, PhotoDNA must be enabled when you process the case, and when you build the Media explorer index, you must choose to build the PhotoDNA index.
- You can now use Magnet.AI categorization and optical character recognition (OCR) from the Media explorer.
- You can now use the Artifacts filter on the Filters bar in the Media explorer.
- Magnet.AI picture categorization now requires CUDA version 11 as the minimum GPU driver version.
- You can now find similar pictures from the Preview window in the Artifacts explorer.
- Sometimes, Conversation view wasn't showing any chat threads in AXIOM Examine. -AXE-9474
- When items in the Media explorer were filtered by artifact category, some artifacts that contained media were not being displayed. -AXE-9631
- When the UI language was set to Japanese, keyword lists couldn't be loaded. -AXE-9587
- When you select a media category from the Case dashboard to view it, AXIOM Examine now displays a dialog window asking if you want to build the Media explorer. -AXE-9651
- AXIOM was not correctly parsing the Message Status for some Live Location messages and incorrectly displayed Not received by Recipient. -MA-3392
- Previously, you were unable to acquire Google Drive backups of WhatsApp accounts. -CAO-3163
- The Executed Flag fragment for Shim Cache is no longer parsed for Windows 10 as this data cannot reliably be confirmed to represent program execution in Windows 10. -COMP-1489