Using optical character recognition (OCR) technology, you can extract text from PDF documents (including text in scanned documents and text from pictures in PDF documents) and from picture artifacts.
- You can configure OCR to run automatically during the post-processing actions portion of a search, or you can run OCR later in AXIOM Examine.
- After processing the files, you can view the extracted text in the Text extracted using OCR preview card
- You can apply the Extracted text (OCR) content types filter to review all evidence with extracted text.
- When you export evidence using the HTML export type, and you enable the option to include previews and file attachments, text extracted using OCR is included as an .txt file in your export.
- Text extraction using OCR is available with an active Magnet AXIOM Complete, Magnet AXIOM Cyber, or Magnet AXIOM Examine license.
- More details...