Digital Wellbeing NEW
Private Photo Vault
Apple Voice Notes
Best Secret Folder
Bolt Browser NEW
Private Photo Vault
Secret Photo Vault NEW
Microsoft Teams NEW
Apple Voice Notes
- Apple Health Heart Rate | iOS: Updated support to recover heart rate data collected by an Apple Watch.
- Apple Notes Voice | iOS and macOS: Updated support to recover the following note information: path, original path, version, note ID, and label.
- Best Secret Folder Media| iOS: Updated support to recover media files. [6.19]
- Bolt Browser | iOS: Added support to recover browser history and bookmarks.
- Chrome Tab History | iOS: Updated support to recover tab history from older versions of Chrome.
- Digital Wellbeing | Android: Added support for recovering event information and information on time limits of application usage. [Android 10]
- Discord Messages | Windows: Added support for recovering messages. 
- Chrome Cache Records | Windows: Updated support for recovering cached files.
- DuckDuckGo Bookmarks | iOS: Updated support for recovering bookmarks. [7.46.0]
- DuckDuckGo | iOS: Added support for recovering information on whitelisted and fireproofed websites. [7.46.0]
- Google Duo Groups | iOS: Updated support to recover group information and messages. [92.0]
- Google Duo Messages | Android: Updated support to recover messages and media attachments. [89.0]
- Google Hangouts | Android: Updated support to recover message threads. [14.0]
- Google Hangouts | iOS: Updated support for recovering recipient lists and contacts. [34.0.3]
- Installed Applications | iOS: Updated support to recover the category fragment for all versions of iOS.
- Microsoft Teams Activity | Windows: Updated support to recover information about a user’s interactions. [1.3.0]
- Secret Photo Vault | iOS: Added support to recover bookmarks, contacts, media, albums, and saved passwords. [2.4]
- Uber Accounts | iOS: Updated support to recover account information without requiring a phone number. [3.41]
- Improvements to Facebook Timeline acquisition.
- You can now acquire audio and document messages from WhatsApp accounts using QR code acquisition.
- If you categorize pictures using Magnet.AI, Magnet AXIOM now caches the data so you don’t have to build picture comparison before finding similar pictures.
- Improvements to the Find similar pictures workflow.
- When you search for custom file types, you can now select specific custom file types per platform on the Artifact selection screen.
- ZIP file processing times have improved. AXIOM Process now uses more RAM space will be used, rather than temp files, when processing these files.
- All evidence will now load automatically if AXIOM Examine sits idle after the scan has completed.
- You can now view previews of JSON files in the File system explorer.
- Exports were not being created successfully from the Exporter CLI when the “Examine directory” parameter wasn’t given. -AXE-8286
- In PST exports, when an email had multiple recipients, additional characters were appearing between the recipient names. -AXE-8129
- Multiple acquisitions of the same Google account were resulting in different amounts of pictures. -CAO-2978
- Some Apple Time timestamps were being displayed incorrectly in the SQLite viewer. -AXE-8052
- When categorizing media with medium thumbnails, AXIOM Examine’s performance would significantly slow down. -AXE-8360
- When column filtering for a .zip file extension in the File system explorer, no results would be returned. Additionally, using regex to column filter in the File system explorer would return some results, excluding .zip files. -AXE-7694
- When exported to a PST export, some email artifact timestamps were being changed. -AXE-8123
- When exporting media items to a PDF export, multiple error messages were appearing. -AXE-8066
- When you acquired other users' mailboxes using an admin account for Office 365, email attachments weren't acquired. -CAO-3133
- When you opened an AFF4 image in AXIOM Examine without Administrative privileges, the source couldn't be located even after mapping the source location. -AXE-8342
- Chat categorization was not being performed for Android SMS messages. -MA-2175
- Full email bodies could not be recovered from Windows 10 Mail. -COMP-680
- In images acquired using the Quick method in Magnet AXIOM or Magnet ACQUIRE, the sender and recipient fragments for Instagram Direct Messages would display the user ID instead of the username. -MA-2190
- Some tasks from the scheduled tasks artifact were not being parsed. -COMP-977
- TextPlus data was not being parsed from GrayKey images. -MA-2178
- The Android WhatsApp Account Information was in the OS category when it should have been located under Chat. -MA-2123
- When in thumbnail view in AXIOM Examine, thumbnails were not being displayed for Private Photo Vault for iOS and Android. -MA-2106
- When more than one Instagram user account was logged in on a device, only one of the user accounts was being identified as the sender or recipient of messages across all accounts. -MA-2129
- Updated to address an internal packaging issue. There is no impact to any cases you might have processed with 126.96.36.19984. NEW