- Updated the naming conventions for items youíve downloaded from the remote computer and added to your evidence sources to include descriptive information such as the computer name and the local date/time the .zip or .bin files were generated.
- If AXIOM Process is unable to launch the agent after deploying to the remote computer, the agent is now automatically removed from the remote computer.
- When manually launching an agent on a target device, you are now always prompted to run the agent as an administrator.
- Increased the number of characters allowed for agent masking details.
- You can now acquire Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 instances.
- When loading a Slack workspace data export, you can now optionally download attachments referenced in the JSON file. View these attachments in the Slack Message Attachment artifact.
Are you part of the Magnet AXIOM Cyber beta program? For current documentation, articles, and information about known issues, visit support.magnetforensics.com/s/axiom-cyber-beta