Home Screen Items NEW
Secret Photo Vault
Magnet Webpage Saver NEW
NTFS Timestamp Mismatch NEW
- Aloha Browser | iOS: Added support to recover bookmarks, browser history, and downloads. [2.22.3]
- Discord Messages | iOS: Updated support for parsing messages. 
- Google Duo Accounts | iOS: Updated support to recover account information. 
- Google Duo Activity | Android and iOS: Updated support to recover messages, audio calls, and video calls together. [89.0 for Android and 91.0 for iOS]
- Google Duo Users | iOS: Updated support to recover user information. [92.0]
- Google Meet | iOS: Updated support to recover accounts and meeting history. [43.0.31]
- Home Screen Items | iOS: Added support to recover information about the applications and folders on the home screen of iOS 12 and 13 devices, and the locations of these folders and applications on these devices.
- KakaoTalk Browsing History | Android: Updated support to recover web links accessed using the KakaoTalk application. [8.9.6]
- KakaoTalk Messages | Android: Updated support to identify more message types. [8.9.6]
- Magnet AXIOM now supports artifacts that can be recovered from the Magnet Webpage Saver Utility.
- NTFS Timestamp Mismatch | Windows: Added support for recovering the timestamps of files whose timestamps have been modified externally.
- Safari Tabs | iOS: Updated support for carving tabs. [11.2.1]
- Secret Photo Vault | iOS: Updated support to recover passcodes and open tabs. [2.4]
- TextPlus | Android: Updated support to recover calls, local accounts, and messages. [7.6.6]
- Improvements to Facebook account acquisition.
- You can now search for pictures containing vehicles and buildings using Magnet.AI.
- When importing a keyword list to perform all-content keyword searches in your case, AXIOM Process looks for matching bytes in little-endian byte order for keywords encoded using UTF-16 and UTF-32. Previously, AXIOM Process did not indicate that this method was used.
- Improvements to PDF exports.
- You can now select which summary information to include in HTML and PDF reports.
- Gmail messages could not be acquired due to Google API changes. -CAO-3202
- Sometimes, you were unable to load previously generated iCloud backups. -CAO-3123
- When acquiring Google accounts, some Google Activity would be missing. -CAO-3063
- When creating an HTML export that included a corrupted .zip file, the export would fail. -AXE-8411
- When exporting to Excel, the export file was corrupt. -AXE-8107
- When importing keyword lists containing non-ASCII characters, the imported keywords would be corrupted. -AXE-5665
- When trying to process an E01 and RAW images that contained corrupted data, an error message would appear and the image would not be loaded. -AXP-7079
- Full email bodies could not be recovered from Windows 10 Mail. -COMP-680
- Messages with a video attachment from Textfree for iOS were being exported with the wrong filename. -MA-2090
- Pictures from Secret Photo Vault Tabs for iOS were not being displayed in IEF Report Viewer. -MA-2251