New and updated
- When a workflow requires data to be moved or copied from one location to another, AUTOMATE can now check the integrity of the data by hashing it before and after it has been moved or copied.
- You can now edit the existing configuration of hardware imagers used in workflows.
- Updates to hardware imagers are now captured in workflow logs.
- Workflow logs now capture creating, updating, and deleting workflow plugins.
- Hardware imagers are now captured in workflow run summaries.
- When adding an Atola TaskForce hardware imager, you are now prompted to click Connect to verify the connection.
- Added support for volatile artifacts in remote acquire workflows.
- Five digit port numbers in hardware imager URLs display as "incorrectly formatted". -AUTO-3320
- When downloading an image in a GrayKey hardware imager workflow, cancelling and then restarting the download causes it to become unresponsive. -AUTO-3275
- During data validation, if the source destination contains an image with copies of the same image in subfolders, the data validation fails. The expected behavior is that during a local image copy that targets a single file, Magnet AUTOMATE shouldn't recursively catalog identical files. -AUTO-3407
- When copying files during data validation, the associated node is in use; however, the Nodes column for in progress cases appears empty. The expected behavior is that the Nodes column should display the active node. -AUTO-3406
- When data validation begins, the workflow run log records a "Creating hash catalog" status. If files fail to copy after creating file hashes, there is no status in the workflow run log to indicate when copying started. The expected behavior is that there should be a "Copying" status after "Creating hash catalog" to indicate the sequence of events and when they occurred. -AUTO-3408
Magnet AXIOM Cyber updates
- Updated agent installers to include the latest version of workflow applications: AXIOM Process, AXIOM Exporter, AXIOM Post-Processing, and Magnet ACQUIRE.
- For more information about Magnet AXIOM Cyber 6.6 updates, see the Magnet AXIOM 6.6 Release Notes.