New and updated
- Added support for Grayshift GrayKey as a hardware imager in workflows.
- To streamline the process of adding hardware imagers to workflows, hardware imagers are now initially added and configured from the new Hardware imagers page.
Note: If you have existing workflows that include hardware imagers, updating to 3.6 migrates those workflows and populates the Hardware imagers page with the hardware imagers included in those workflows. The hardware imagers are named after the workflows they were migrated from. If you have multiple workflows with the same hardware imager configuration, only one hardware imager is created.
- You can now delete workflow plugins from the user interface.
- When running a drive imaging workflow containing a workflow plugin that is configured as the first node/application, an error message incorrectly states that there are no available nodes to image the drive. -AUTO-3265
- When running a workflow containing a workflow plugin, an error message displays using any of the following Magnet AUTOMATE REST API calls: Get information about all workflow runs in a case or Get information about a workflow run. -AUTO-3276
Magnet AXIOM updates
- Updated agent installers to include the latest version of workflow applications: AXIOM Process, AXIOM Exporter, AXIOM Post-Processing, and Magnet ACQUIRE.
- For more information about Magnet AXIOM 6.4 updates, see the Magnet AXIOM 6.4 Release Notes.