New and updated
- After selecting an evidence source for a case, the file browser now remains expanded, displaying the folder and selected evidence source. To reset the file browser to the default closed state and check for updates to evidence sources, click Refresh. Previously, the file browser refreshed each time you selected an evidence source, requiring you to navigate from the root folder into subfolders for each additional evidence source.
- From the user interface, you can now create a post-processing job that uses OCR to extract text from pictures and/or PDFs. Previously, you could only create this post-processing job from the command-line interface.
- You can now export geolocation data from a case into a KML file. This allows you to load the KML file into other map tools to share with stakeholders.
Magnet AXIOM Cyber updates
- Updated agent installers to include the latest version of workflow applications: AXIOM Process, AXIOM Exporter, AXIOM Post-Processing, and Magnet ACQUIRE.
- For more information about Magnet AXIOM Cyber 6.2.0 updates, see the Magnet AXIOM Cyber 6.2.0 Release Notes.
- If you didn't specify a version number when adding an application, the run summary contained an extra space after the Applications and nodes heading. -AUTO-2638
- When adding a workflow script containing angle brackets < >, the workflow could not be saved, displaying the following error: Cannot create case type, please check configuration and try again. -AUTO-3156
- When creating a case, selecting a localized merge workflow did not filter the nodes by applications that can perform the merge. -AUTO-2601
- When exporting a case and workflow summary to a TXT file, the run summary did not display decryption details. -AUTO-2905
- When installing the node service for the first time on a computer, the Agent 3.3 installer did not correctly install Microsoft .NET Core Runtime 3.1. -AUTO-3123