New and updated
- You can now add custom targeted locations to the default list for remote acquisitions.
- The public API server is now automatically configured, even when you haven't configured SSL. Previously, you needed to have a certificateStore defined in the API block in config.xml and the public API server would only turn on in SSL. Now, you can configure the public API server in HTTP by not including the certificateStore. You must configure an apiKey to be able to make a request because all routes require authentication (for example, the x-api-key header).
- The public API server now installs aspnetcore-runtime and dotnet-runtime versions 5.0.15 on the controller machine if they're not already installed.
- Updates to how user authentication tokens are generated. After updating to version 3.3.0, users should log out and log back in to generate a new user authentication token to avoid errors.
- Improvements to service.log to only include critical service errors and remove excess public API logs. You can continue to review API logs in master/web/api/logs.
Magnet AXIOM Cyber updates
- Updated agent installers to include the latest version of worklow applications: AXIOM Process, AXIOM Exporter, AXIOM Post-Processing, and Magnet ACQUIRE.
- For more information about Magnet AXIOM Cyber 6.1.0 updates, see the Magnet AXIOM Cyber 6.1.0 Release Notes.