New and updated
- Added support for Cellebrite UFDX image files in case creation, watch folders, and the Validation CLI.
Note: If you have existing watch folder workflows that include all supported image types, those workflows will not be updated to include Cellebrite UFDX images.
- Added automatic decryption support for encrypted Cellebrite UFDX image files. If Magnet AUTOMATE detects an encrypted UFDX image file, it will attempt to decrypt the image using passwords from the UFD files.
- Improved performance when creating cases. Previously, some workflows took longer to start after creating the associated cases.
- Updated the Microsoft .NET Runtime in the controller and node installers from 5.0.15 to 6.0.13.
- Updated the Jenkins libraries from 2.319.1 to 2.375.2.
- General security updates.
- When using a network share location for a node workspace, temporary data was not deleted on the network share location after the workflow completed. In addition, a temporary folder was created on the node's local drive. (AU-330)
Note: Although temporary data is now deleted on the network share location after a workflow completes, the temporary folder on the node's local drive still remains.
- In an image processing workflow, AXIOM Process cannot read an iOS image with a keychain encrypted by BitLocker. To successfully read and process this type of image, copy the keychain to an external drive not encrypted with BitLocker. Additionally, if the AUTOMATE agent node's workspace is encrypted with BitLocker, workflows that have been configured to "turn on local image mode" will not be able to read these images. -AXP-10310
- During data validation, if the source destination contains an image with copies of the same image in subfolders, the data validation fails. The expected behavior is that during a local image copy that targets a single file, Magnet AUTOMATE shouldn't recursively catalog identical files. -AUTO-3407
- When copying files during data validation, the associated node is in use; however, the Nodes column for in progress cases appears empty. The expected behavior is that the Nodes column should display the active node. -AUTO-3406
- When data validation begins, the workflow run log records a "Creating hash catalog" status. If files fail to copy after creating file hashes, there is no status in the workflow run log to indicate when copying started. The expected behavior is that there should be a "Copying" status after "Creating hash catalog" to indicate the sequence of events and when they occurred. -AUTO-3408
Magnet AXIOM and Magnet AXIOM Cyber updates
- Updated agent installers to include the latest version of workflow applications: AXIOM Process, AXIOM Exporter, AXIOM Post-Processing, and Magnet ACQUIRE.
- For more information about Magnet AXIOM 6.11 updates, see the Magnet AXIOM 6.11 Release Notes.
- For more information about Magnet AXIOM Cyber 6.11 updates, see the Magnet AXIOM Cyber 6.11 Release Notes.