New and updated
- General security updates.
- To streamline the documentation, all Magnet AUTOMATE and Magnet AUTOMATE Enterprise functionality is now available in the following deliverables:
- Magnet AUTOMATE User Guide (PDF/HTML)
- Magnet AUTOMATE Feature and Technical Overview (PDF/HTML)
- Magnet AUTOMATE Release Notes (HTML)
- Running a workflow with an Atola TaskForce hardware imager and password protected output path (with or without a domain name) fails, displaying an invalid path and/or credentials error. (AU-276)
- After creating 10 or more custom fields for a case, the field order was not saved after navigating back to the custom details page. (AU-138)
- When creating a case, editing a custom input field in the Evidence section caused the cursor to move to the end of the string after pressing any key. (AU-149)
- During a new controller installation or upgrade, changing the Engine port to a non-default value caused processing to fail. (AU-165)
- The controller installer did not prevent users from entering SSL certificate passwords less than 7 characters. Passwords must be 7 characters or more, and can include a combination of alphanumeric characters, dashes, and underscores. Spaces, slashes, quotes, or additional special characters are invalid. (AU-198)
- If SSL was configured in a 3.9 installation, reinstalling 3.9 over an existing node installation turned off SSL. (AU-215)
- After reinstalling over an existing 3.9 installation and changing the SSL certificate and password, the controller and node services didn't start up. (AU-251)
- In an image processing workflow, AXIOM Process cannot read an iOS image with a keychain encrypted by BitLocker. To successfully read and process this type of image, copy the keychain to an external drive not encrypted with BitLocker. Additionally, if the AUTOMATE agent node's workspace is encrypted with BitLocker, workflows that have been configured to "turn on local image mode" will not be able to read these images. -AXP-10310
- During data validation, if the source destination contains an image with copies of the same image in subfolders, the data validation fails. The expected behavior is that during a local image copy that targets a single file, Magnet AUTOMATE shouldn't recursively catalog identical files. -AUTO-3407
- When copying files during data validation, the associated node is in use; however, the Nodes column for in progress cases appears empty. The expected behavior is that the Nodes column should display the active node. -AUTO-3406
- When data validation begins, the workflow run log records a "Creating hash catalog" status. If files fail to copy after creating file hashes, there is no status in the workflow run log to indicate when copying started. The expected behavior is that there should be a "Copying" status after "Creating hash catalog" to indicate the sequence of events and when they occurred. -AUTO-3408
Magnet AXIOM and Magnet AXIOM Cyber updates
- Updated agent installers to include the latest version of workflow applications: AXIOM Process, AXIOM Exporter, AXIOM Post-Processing, and Magnet ACQUIRE.
- For more information about Magnet AXIOM 6.10 updates, see the Magnet AXIOM 6.10 Release Notes.
- For more information about Magnet AXIOM Cyber 6.10 updates, see the Magnet AXIOM Cyber 6.10 Release Notes.