Watch folder updates
- You can now specify the types of images that a watch folder should recognize. Being explicit about the types of evidence that a watch folder can monitor can provide some flexibility with your overall folder structure. You can have multiple watch folders monitoring the same location, but each one only processes the evidence types they're intended for.
- Added support for processing UFD files in watch folder workflows. When a watch folder detects a UFD file, it ensures that every part of the UFD image is present before it starts processing.
- When Magnet AUTOMATE detects an image that's placed within a watch folder, but isn't in the correct location, the image is tracked in the log instead of being sent to the Pending cases screen.
REST API updates
- You can now search for workflow runs by their status to get lists of the runs that are currently processing, queued, pending, failed, canceled, or successful.
- When you query a case, you can now see the status of the case and all the workflow runs associated with the case.
- Updated run details to include information about the applications that it runs, the nodes that do the processing, and any custom fields specified for the evidence source.
Magnet AXIOM updates
- Updated agent installers to include the latest version of worklow applications: AXIOM Process, AXIOM Exporter, AXIOM Post-Processing (Magnet AXIOM 4.10) and Magnet ACQUIRE 2.36
- The Post-Processing CLI (runjob.exe) now supports running object detection models for picture categorization and for extracting text from pictures and PDFs.
- For more information about Magnet AXIOM 4.10 updates, see the Release Notes: Magnet AXIOM 4.10.0 Release Notes.