New in this release
- You can now manage the order of queued workflow runs. If more than one workflow run is "queued" in the Existing cases table, you can bump it to the top of the queue by clicking Process next.
- Cases in the Existing cases table are now sorted in descending order. Cases that are currently processing are displayed at the top followed by the cases that are next up in the queue.
- The Audit log now tracks queue prioritization actions.
- To help with data validation, when case files are being copied from one location to another, the log now captures information about the files being copied, including:
- The names of the files
- The total number of bytes being copied from the source location
- The total number of bytes at the destination
- The cases in the Existing cases table were not being displayed in order of the current workflow's start time if a case contained workflow runs that already completed. -AUTO-2761
- Segmented EWF images weren't being processed properly by watch folder workflows if they contain more than 99 segments. AUTO-2726
- If a case contained a Pending workflow run and a Processing or Queued workflow run, the Cancel button for the case was not being displayed and a Delete button was being shown in its place. -AUTO-2725
- If a case output path contained spaces in a localized workflow, the copy step would fail after the workflow completed. -AUTO-2615
Magnet AXIOM updates
- Updated agent installers to include the latest version of worklow applications: AXIOM Process, AXIOM Exporter, AXIOM Post-Processing, and Magnet ACQUIRE.
- For more information about Magnet AXIOM 5.7 updates, see the Release Notes: Magnet AXIOM 5.7 Release Notes.