New in this release
- In image workflows, you can now add .json, .xml, and .mfdb files as evidence sources in image workflows. Using AXIOM .mfdb files as the starting point of your image workflow, you can initiate merges on evidence that's already been processed. Currently, you're not able to attach an AXIOM Exporter or AXIOM Post-processing element directly to the Image element to export or post-process the .mfdb.
- Updates to FlexNet licensing have been made to address reliability and trusted store issues
Magnet AXIOM updates
- Updated agent installers to include the latest version of worklow applications: AXIOM Process, AXIOM Exporter, AXIOM Post-Processing (Magnet AXIOM 5.3) and Magnet ACQUIRE 2.41
- For more information about Magnet AXIOM 5.3 updates, see the Release Notes: Magnet AXIOM 5.3.0 Release Notes.
- Watch folder workflows that watch drives with a large number of folders would cause the controller service to appear to take a long time to start up. When the service did start up, watchers wouldn't work correctly. -AUTO-2495