New in this release
- Added support for processing images acquired from Linux devices.
- You can now provide password lists to decrypt encrypted evidence sources. You can specify password lists to use for each type of workflow and provide specific lists to use for individual cases. Decryption is supported on UFDs and Android and iOS backups
Magnet AXIOM updates
- In this release, some artifact categories for AXIOM Process have been updated.
- Chat is now Communication
- Email is now Email & Calendar
- Encryption is now Encryption & Credentials
- Transportation & Travel is now Location & Travel
- Internet of Things is now Connected Devices
- If you have workflows that reference the old categories, AXIOM Process will still process the case using the updated categories
- Many of the artifacts previously found under Operating System, Mobile, and Cloud now belong to other categories.
- Updated agent installers to include the latest version of worklow applications: AXIOM Process, AXIOM Exporter, AXIOM Post-Processing (Magnet AXIOM 5.0) and Magnet ACQUIRE 2.38
- For more information about Magnet AXIOM 5.0 updates, see the Release Notes: Magnet AXIOM 5.0.0 Release Notes.
- When creating cases, an error would sometimes appear indicating that image paths have not been configured, even if they were configured.
- If AUTOMATE was configured to use SSL, the case dashboard was not receiving updates.
- In some cases, issues with how runs were stored were preventing logs from being created.