New and updated
- Added the ability for admins to deactivate user accounts.
- Added the ability to secure backend communication by creating SSL certificates.
- Installed a new plugin to help monitor system resource usage on AUTOMATE agent nodes.
- The Dashboard now shows the length of time for a case's longest individual run to help identify runs that are running for too long.
- Updated support to enable Portable case exports.
- Use Magnet.AI in your workflows to categorize pictures using many different classification models.
- When you create a case for a localized workflow, you can now specify the node to process the workflow. The default behavior is to process the workflow on the next available node.
- You can now configure AXIOM Process to run a 'triage' search. This search type is designed to finish quickly and it searches only a small set of folders on the computer (Windows and macOS only).
- You can now export chat threads created using the chat thread post-processing job (HTML and PDF).
- You can now export media categorization summaries for the media recovered in a case (for example, Project VIC or CAID).
- Custom variables that referenced UNC paths were not getting pass into an application's CLI properly. -AUTO-1298
- Log files were not being generated for some case runs. -AUTO-1373
- Using invalid characters in custom workflow variables would cause jobs to fail. Now, fields are validated and you're prevented from saving invalid characters. -AUTO-1254
- While viewing a case in AXIOM Examine, source links to the original evidence source would be broken. -AUTO-1398
- Workflows that included a Merge element were not able to use the 'Include matching keywords only' option for AXIOM Exporter. -AUTO-1407